Julep Sofa Range (2018)
Soft, enveloping shapes characterize this family of upholstered pieces. Julep is influenced by the 1950s Avant-Garde movement, drawing upon its simplicity and grandeur, refined by a contemporary, romantic, feminine allure.
Star of the series is the sofa, whose generous rounded lines provided evolutionary DNA for the entire collection – including an armchair, a chaise-longue and an ottoman – in an interplay of proportions and shapes that gave rise, little by little, to all the other versions.
The Julep sofa range was winner of Muuuz International Awards 2018.
- Title: Julep sofa range
- Object: Sofas, armchair and ottoman
- Client: Tacchini
- Models and sizes:
- Three-seat sofa 235 x 123 x 75 cm
- Island sofa 169 x 132 x 75 cm
- Armchair 102 x 87 x 75 cm
- Ottoman 68 x 68 x 43 cm
- Materials: Plywood frame, elastic seat webbing, polyether foam, fabric or leather upholstery
- Design: Jonas Wagell
- Year: 2018