Julep Sofa Range (2018)
Soft, enveloping shapes characterize this family of upholstered pieces. Julep is influenced by the 1950s Avant-Garde movement, drawing upon its simplicity and grandeur, refined by a contemporary, romantic, feminine allure.
Star of the series is the sofa, whose generous rounded lines provided evolutionary DNA for the entire collection – including an armchair, a chaise-longue and an ottoman – in an interplay of proportions and shapes that gave rise, little by little, to all the other versions.
The Julep sofa range was announced winner of best furniture in Archiproducts Design Awards 2018
as well as in Muuuz International Awards 2018.
- Title: Julep sofa range
- Object: Sofas, armchair and ottoman
- Client: Tacchini
- Models and sizes:
- Three-seat sofa 235 x 123 x 75 cm
- Island sofa 169 x 132 x 75 cm
- Armchair 102 x 87 x 75 cm
- Ottoman 68 x 68 x 43 cm
- Materials: Plywood frame, elastic seat webbing, polyether foam, fabric or leather upholstery
- Design: Jonas Wagell
- Year: 2018