Montmartre Furniture Range (2010)
Montmartre is a contemporary range of furniture with a playful touch. With inspiration drawn from the simplistic furniture crowding the sidewalks in Paris, the range aspire to become a modern day icon. Montmartre honours the legacy of traditional furniture making, but is made of steel tubes instead of bentwood, giving it a sturdy and playful expression. Due to a customized foot of solid steel with a concealed plastic bumper, all furniture in the range may be powder coated in any colour with a maintained monochrome appearance.
The product range was introduced by Mitab in 2010 with a stackable armchair and a small round table, followed by three low lounge tables in 2011. New members of the Montmartre family was presented in 2012 including stools in three heights and two tall espresso tables with large coat hooks.
The range has been expanded with the years and now includes the following sizes and configurations:
– Armchairs: 55 x 58 x 73 cm
– Stools: 34 x 34 x 46 cm / 40 x 40 x 66 cm / 44 x 44 x 81 cm
– Low tables: 60 x 60 x 50 cm / 40 x 40 x 45 cm / 90 x 90 x 40 cm
– Café tables: 70 x 70 x 74 cm / 110 x 110 x 74 cm
– High tables: 50 x 50 x 95 cm / 50 x 50 x 110 cm
- Title: Montmartre
- Object: Furniture range
- Client: Mitab
- Size: See separate specification
- Materials: Steel, birch veneer
- Design: Jonas Wagell
- Year: 2008, 2011 and 2012